JefferyWolfJefferyWolf

Main Art Reviews Stats

Zelda Uncut: Seven Years Zelda Uncut: Seven Years

Like link and thought this was hilarious, great job.

An Elephant's Memory An Elephant's Memory

Like a animated book being told, very good job but I wish there was a little more coloring, even though there may be a reason, just my opinion.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Not the biggest skyrim fan but it's awesome animation and nice job with the humour , I don't really like arrow to the knee jokes either.

Sniper For Hire: Trollday Sniper For Hire: Trollday

Pretty funny game, but it would be better with a storyline, like your a internet geek trying to seek revenge, it overall has a decent concept, but without a storyline it makes it kind of a empty for-fun games, which are fun, not as addicting/ something someone would tell their friends about during lunch and such.

Sumolicious Sumolicious

Really awesome job with the game - the only real problem is that it REALLY isn't a story, its just borderline sumo wrestling the whole time, you don't HAVE to beat everyone to get the end, all you have to do is just go to the end, but you really have no chance against him without the money, so that covers it up really, another thing is that some of the potions you buy from the store are kind of rip-offs because 300 coins for a potion that makes your enemies "freeze" actually just makes them slip BARELY off the edge. Borderline great game, has major potential, just minor problems.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

It doesn't save your game (I spent some time on my data.)

Eskimo Apocalypse Eskimo Apocalypse

Great and amazing job on this piece, I love the emotion it gives the listener, fantastic job.

Eternal Eternal

Really fantastic job.

bickels responds:

Virtual Insanity Virtual Insanity

Amazing remix, great job, love the sax vocals :D

Bosa responds: